Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 18, 2005

Apologies and Request

My apologies for the lack of posts for the last few days. I'm now preparing to present a scholarly paper at a professional conference, read several lengthy works in preparation of moderating a panel at the same conference, prepare for a comprehensive exam in American politics, hammer out a dissertation proposal, gather information and sources for a paper on theoretical roots of religion in the Enlightenment and another on the qualitative use of rhetoric as an indication of political ideology in taxation policy. Oh yeah, I'm also trying to help a local grassroots organization get off the ground (although they did just fine without me), tie into a few other movements afoot in the area, work at a federal Senator's office twice a week, keep house, do the laundry, clean up after the pukey cat, and still find enough time to be a decent husband to a wife who is way way way way more understanding and loving that I ever had right to hope for (I love you, baby).

I've also taken it upon myself to submit at least one op-ed per week for publication, maintain a daily blog entry, and continue to work as chief Democratic moderator at the Unitedstates.com bulletin board.

Um, to be fair, I also like to spend some time playing City of Heroes.

I'll try and do better. If you do find me not posting, please click on someone in the blog list. Honestly, I suggest clicking a few of them anyway. Not all of them update daily, but they are generally of good quality. Some of them are even funny.

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement.

XT

eXTReMe Tracker