Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Let YOUR Voice be Heard!

This has been a crazy week for me. I'll spare you the details, but the good news is that I'm no longer unemployed. While that means that I'll have money finally going INTO my bank account, it also means that some of my time will be taken up in work-related projects. On top of that, the one class I'm taking this semester is going to be reading intensive.

SO...

Fans of my sister-site "Riding Herd on the Blogosphere" will be saddened to know that I am going to discontinue it indefinitely. Those of you who aren't fans - well, won't be saddened, I suppose.

However, there is an opportunity to make your voice heard elsewhere - at the Voice of Opinion internet forum. For now there is only the bulletin board forum, but I hope to be adding to the project soon.

Thanks for your support!

XT

eXTReMe Tracker