Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Milestones and Thanks

My thanks to everyone who has been dropping by. This week has been the most productive in my short history. Since Monday, over a hundred people have visited this blog. That includes over eighty first-time visitors (most of whom are only surfing through), but also an average of sixteen return visitors a day. In addition, more people are beginning to feel comfortable posting comments. Thanks to Joan, Street Philosopher, Progressive Traditionalist, and several anonymous posters. A great big thank-you to No More Apples, who has twice linked to my posts.
In the grand scale of things, this is a very small step. It is encouraging, though. It’s a milestone. I’ve always believed that there were more people out there like me. It’s nice to know I wasn’t deluded.
I’ll also use this time to point out that you can email posts to whoever you like by clicking on the mail icon at the bottom of each post. Any of you bloggers who know how I can allow readers to opt-in to an auto-update feature, please let me know.
From the bottom of my heart – thank you all.

eXTReMe Tracker