Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 20, 2005

Moves to be Made

For those of you that enjoy the mad scrabble I've been doing through news and blogs - there's good news! I've decided to move those efforts to their own pages. As of sometime next week (whenever I make the first post) Ridin' Herd will continue to mostly feature links to blogs that caught my eye in some way. Round Up will continue to focus mostly on news stories, but occasionally will pull in a blog or two as well.

I suppose that's good news for those of you who DON'T like those features as well.

Still scratchin' my head at why I came in third place out of 146,000 for the search "average price to get circumcised". Yes, I appreciate the advertising. In case anyone is wondering - no, I'm not that desperate for money (yet).

eXTReMe Tracker